Saudi's Southern Province Q2 net profit rises 9.6 pct
DUBAI, July 15
DUBAI, July 15 (Reuters) - Southern Province Cement reported a 9.6 percent rise in quarterly profits on Sunday, citing the start-up a second production line at one of its plants and increased demand from local markets.
Saudi Arabia's biggest cement producer by market value posted second-quarter net profit of 262 million riyals ($69.86 million) for the quarter ended June 30, compared with 239 million riyals in the year-ago period. ($1 = 3.7502 Saudi riyals)
(Reporting by Dinesh Nair; Editing by Amran Abocar)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |