Actress Uma Thurman gives birth to girl: manager
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Uma Thurman, star of movies such as "Kill Bill" and "Pulp Fiction," has given birth to her third child, a girl, the actress' manager confirmed on Monday.
"Mom and baby are doing well!" Jason Weinberg, Thurman's manager, said in a statement. Weinberg did not reveal any other details, but celebrity news publication Us Weekly said the baby was born on Sunday.
The baby is Thurman's first child with partner financier Arpad Busson. Thurman has a 14-year-old daughter, Maya, and a 10-year-old son, Levon, with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke.
Thurman, 42, and Busson, 49, have been dating on and off since 2007, including a brief engagement. The couple reunited earlier this year and Thurman announced she was expecting their child in February.
The actress most recently appeared on the hit musical television show, "Smash."
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |