REG - Prezzo PLC - Directorate Change
Prezzo plc (the "Company")
The Board of Prezzo is pleased to announce the appointment of Mehdi Gashi as an Executive Director of the Company, with immediate effect. Mr Gashi, aged 34, first joined Prezzo early in its development back in 2001 and has played a key role in delivering the roll out of restaurants across the UK. As one of two Operations Directors he has overall responsibility for running approximately half the Prezzo estate, including the restaurants in central London.
Mr Gashi has no interest in the Ordinary Shares of the Company, but he has options over 550,000 ordinary shares.
Mr Gashi has no current directorships.
Save for the declarations above there is no further information to be disclosed in respect of the appointment of Mr Gashi under Rule 17 or Schedule 2 paragraph (g) of the AIM Rules for Companies.
16 July 2012
Tel: +44(0) 20 8505 4782
Alan Millar, Finance Director
Cenkos Securities PLC
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7397 8900
This information is provided by RNS
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation