J.B. Hunt reports higher quarterly profit
July 16 (Reuters) - U.S. trucker J.B. Hunt Transport Services reported higher quarterly earnings.
The Lowell, Arkansas-based company on Monday said net income rose to $80.5 million, or 67 cents a share, from $65.7 million, or 53 cents per share, a year earlier.
Total operating revenue rose 9 percent to $1.26 billion.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison