- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Macquarie names new head of U.S. M&A
July 16 |
July 16 (Reuters) - Macquarie Group Ltd said it hired Jim Frawley to run its U.S. mergers and acquisitions business.
The Australian investment bank said on Monday that Frawley will be a senior managing director as well as head of the U.S. M&A group. He is joining Macquarie from FBR & Co, where he led the firm's M&A business and its New York office.
Frawley will start at Macquarie in September. He will report to Michael Silverton, Macquarie's head of US product banking.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this