New Issue-MEG Energy sells $800 mln notes
July 16 (Reuters) - MEG Energy Corp on Monday sold $800 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $700 million. Barclays Capital, BMO Capital Markets, and Credit Suisse were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: MEG ENERGY CORP. AMT $800 MLN COUPON 6.375 PCT MATURITY 01/30/2023 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 01/30/2013 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 6.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 07/19/2012 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 491 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read