- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Marathon: Restarting units at Robinson refinery
NEW YORK, July 16 |
NEW YORK, July 16 (Reuters) - Marathon Petroleum Corp is bringing units back online after undertaking a planned maintenance at its 206,000 barrels-per-day refinery in Robinson, Illinois, the company said on Monday.
Marathon undertook a turnaround on "some processing units" at the refinery in early June after it moved the maintenance schedule from July.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this