Production resumes at Imperial's Alberta refinery
CALGARY, Alberta, July 16
CALGARY, Alberta, July 16 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd's 187,000 barrel a day Strathcona refinery in Alberta has resumed normal operations after nine weeks of planned maintenance, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Meanwhile, at Imperial's 121,000 bpd Sarnia, Ontario, refinery, work on some units is still proceeding, spokesman Jon Harding said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation