Production resumes at Imperial's Alberta refinery
CALGARY, Alberta, July 16
CALGARY, Alberta, July 16 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd's 187,000 barrel a day Strathcona refinery in Alberta has resumed normal operations after nine weeks of planned maintenance, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Meanwhile, at Imperial's 121,000 bpd Sarnia, Ontario, refinery, work on some units is still proceeding, spokesman Jon Harding said.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel