Yahoo hires Google's Mayer as CEO-source
SAN FRANCISCO, July 16
SAN FRANCISCO, July 16 (Reuters) - Google Inc's Marissa Mayer will become Yahoo Inc's new chief executive, according to a person familiar with the matter.
This is Yahoo's third CEO in a year.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East