Acme United Corporation AnnouncesSecond Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Acme United Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Acme United Corporation (NYSE Amex:ACU) will release its financial results for the Second Quarter of 2012 on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
A conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast over the Internet on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. EST. To listen or participate in a question and answer session, dial 888-256-9157. International callers may dial (913)-312-0861. Access to the live webcast of the conference call can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.acmeunited.com. A replay may be accessed under Investor Relations, Audio Archives. Access also by logging on to www.earnings.com at Thomson Financial and www.streetevents.com.
Acme United Corporation is an innovative supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, office, hardware and industrial use. Its leading brands include Westcott®, Clauss®, Camillus®, PhysiciansCare® and Pac Kit®.
ACME UNITED CORPORATION
Paul G. Driscoll, 203-254-6060
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters