REG - Babcock Intnl Group - Director/PDMR Shareholding
BABCOCK INTERNATIONAL GROUP PLC
17 July 2012
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF PDMRs OR THEIR CONNECTED PERSONS
Notification made in accordance with Rule 3.1.4 (1) (a) of the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
A conditional award was made to Peter Rogers on 16 July 2012 under the Babcock International Group PLC Performance Share Plan 2009 ("PSP") in respect of 32,454 ordinary shares of 60p in Babcock International Group PLC at nil consideration. The award will be exercisable (subject to the rules of the PSP) ordinarily between the 3rd and 4th anniversary of the grant, though this may be subject to extension.
The number of shares ultimately vesting under the award is (subject to the rules of the plan) dependent on performance against performance targets over a three-year period (1 April 2012 to 31 March 2015).
Babcock International Group PLC
This information is provided by RNS
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |