BRR Webcast: "Orocobre Limited Receives Approval to Develop the Olaroz Lithium Project"
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA, Jul 16 (MARKET WIRE) -- Orocobre Limited (TSX:ORL)(ASX:ORE)is pleased to provide the opportunity to listen to an audio broadcast with Managing Director Richard Seville in a presentation titled "Orocobre Limited receives approval to develop the Olaroz lithium project". To listen, type the following link into your web browser: http://www.brrmedia.com/event/99121. About Orocobre Limited Orocobre Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:ORE) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:ORL), and is the leading lithium-potash developer in the lithium and potassium rich Puna region of Argentina. Orocobre's Olaroz Project's definitive feasibility study outlines a project with a 40-year life producing 16,400 tonnes annually of battery grade lithium carbonate and 10,000 tonnes annually of potash. The Company intends to commence construction in 2012, with commercial production following in 2014. For further information, please visit www.orocobre.com. ABN 31 112 589 910 Contacts: Orocobre Limited Richard Seville Managing Director M: +61 419 916 338 email@example.com Orocobre Limited Bruce Rose VP-Corporate Development M: +1 (604) 377 1423 firstname.lastname@example.org www.orocobre.com Copyright 2012, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls