The Wendy`s Company Announces Timing of Second-Quarter 2012 Results and Conference Call
The Wendy’s Company Announces Timing of Second-Quarter 2012 Results and Conference Call
The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that it will release second-quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012, before the market opens.
A conference call with slides will follow at 10 a.m. ET and will be webcast live from the investor relations page of the company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
Hosting the call will be Emil Brolick, President and Chief Executive Officer; Steve Hare, Chief Financial Officer; and John Barker, Chief Communications Officer.
The live conference call will be available at (877) 572-6014 or, for international callers, at (281) 913-8524. An archived webcast with the accompanying slides will be available from the investor relations page of the company's website at www.aboutwendys.com.
About The Wendy’s Company
The Wendy’s Company is the world’s third-largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information: visit www.aboutwendys.com or www.wendys.com.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea