Monex to make Sony Bank Securities its unit for $27.9 mln
TOKYO, July 17
TOKYO, July 17 (Reuters) - Monex Group said on Tuesday it will acquire all shares of Sony Bank Securities Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Bank Inc.
The Japanese online brokerage will pay 2.2 billion yen ($27.9 million) to Sony Bank for the stake and will make Sony Bank Securities its unit.
Sony Bank is a unit of Sony Financial Holdings. ($1 = 78.7400 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East