Monex to make Sony Bank Securities its unit for $27.9 mln
TOKYO, July 17
TOKYO, July 17 (Reuters) - Monex Group said on Tuesday it will acquire all shares of Sony Bank Securities Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Bank Inc.
The Japanese online brokerage will pay 2.2 billion yen ($27.9 million) to Sony Bank for the stake and will make Sony Bank Securities its unit.
Sony Bank is a unit of Sony Financial Holdings. ($1 = 78.7400 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Miki Kayaoka; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |