Precision Castparts to buy some ops from Héroux-Devtek for C$300 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Metal parts maker Precision Castparts Corp will buy Canadian manufacturer Héroux-Devtek Inc's aerostructure and industrial products operations for C$300 million ($295.32 million) in cash.
Precision Castparts, a supplier of metal parts for aircraft engines and power plant turbines, said the deal will strengthen its presence with key customers such as Lockheed Martin Corp and Bombardier Inc.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers