Precision Castparts to buy some ops from Héroux-Devtek for C$300 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Metal parts maker Precision Castparts Corp will buy Canadian manufacturer Héroux-Devtek Inc's aerostructure and industrial products operations for C$300 million ($295.32 million) in cash.
Precision Castparts, a supplier of metal parts for aircraft engines and power plant turbines, said the deal will strengthen its presence with key customers such as Lockheed Martin Corp and Bombardier Inc.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image