Japan's Idemitsu restarts 140,000 bpd Hokkaido CDU
TOKYO, July 17
TOKYO, July 17 (Reuters) - Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd, Japan's third-largest oil company, said it restarted the 140,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude distillation unit (CDU) at its Hokkaido refinery on Saturday after planned maintenance.
The CDU had been shut since June 2.
It also plans to shut the 120,000 bpd CDU at its Tokuyama refinery for a longer-than-usual turnaround in October-November to prepare for the closure of the CDU in 2014. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port