Japan's Idemitsu restarts 140,000 bpd Hokkaido CDU
TOKYO, July 17
TOKYO, July 17 (Reuters) - Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd, Japan's third-largest oil company, said it restarted the 140,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude distillation unit (CDU) at its Hokkaido refinery on Saturday after planned maintenance.
The CDU had been shut since June 2.
It also plans to shut the 120,000 bpd CDU at its Tokuyama refinery for a longer-than-usual turnaround in October-November to prepare for the closure of the CDU in 2014. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Michael Watson)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |