Autodesk to buy Socialcam for $60 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Design-software maker Autodesk Inc will buy video sharing service Socialcam for about $60 million.
The deal is expected to impact Autodesk's third-quarter earnings per share by about 6 cents a share, Autodesk said.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel