Autodesk to buy Socialcam for $60 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Design-software maker Autodesk Inc will buy video sharing service Socialcam for about $60 million.
The deal is expected to impact Autodesk's third-quarter earnings per share by about 6 cents a share, Autodesk said.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill