Steris to buy US Endoscopy for $270 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Steris Corp said it will buy privately held U.S. Endoscopy Group Inc for $270 million in cash to expand in the medical device market for gastrointestinal diseases.
Steris said the deal is expected to reduce fiscal 2013 earnings by about 5 cents per share, but will add to earnings from 2014.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes