Steris to buy US Endoscopy for $270 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Steris Corp said it will buy privately held U.S. Endoscopy Group Inc for $270 million in cash to expand in the medical device market for gastrointestinal diseases.
Steris said the deal is expected to reduce fiscal 2013 earnings by about 5 cents per share, but will add to earnings from 2014.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria