Steris to buy US Endoscopy for $270 mln
July 17 (Reuters) - Steris Corp said it will buy privately held U.S. Endoscopy Group Inc for $270 million in cash to expand in the medical device market for gastrointestinal diseases.
Steris said the deal is expected to reduce fiscal 2013 earnings by about 5 cents per share, but will add to earnings from 2014.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |