Fifth Third profit rises
July 19 (Reuters) - Fifth Third Bancorp reported a higher quarterly net income as the U.S. regional bank set aside less money for soured loans.
Net income for the second quarter rose to $376 million, or 40 cents per share, up from $328 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |