Freeport-McMoRan posts second-quarter profit
July 19 (Reuters) - Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc reported second-quarter profit of $710 million, or 74 cents per share, on Thursday.
Revenue was $4.48 billion, the Phoenix, Arizona-based mining company said.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program