Freeport-McMoRan posts second-quarter profit
July 19 (Reuters) - Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc reported second-quarter profit of $710 million, or 74 cents per share, on Thursday.
Revenue was $4.48 billion, the Phoenix, Arizona-based mining company said.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers