Lattice Semiconductor revenue falls 16 pct
July 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp reported a 16 percent drop in second-quarter revenue, hurt by a weak global economy.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, reported net loss of $12.5 million, or 11 cents per share, on revenue of $70.8 million.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official