Lattice Semiconductor revenue falls 16 pct
July 19 (Reuters) - Lattice Semiconductor Corp reported a 16 percent drop in second-quarter revenue, hurt by a weak global economy.
The company, which makes customized programmable chips and associated software, reported net loss of $12.5 million, or 11 cents per share, on revenue of $70.8 million.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |