- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Court upholds Pfizer's Lyrica patent protection
July 19 |
July 19 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc beat back a challenge from generic drugmakers to its patent that protects the pain medicine Lyrica, its second-best selling drug, after a federal judge ruled in its favor on Thursday.
Judge Gregory Sleet of the U.S. District Court in Delaware issued an order preventing the manufacture of generic versions of Lyrica, which some generic drugmakers hoped to launch as soon as this year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this