Sherwin-Williams 2nd-qtr profit rises
July 19 (Reuters) - Top U.S. paints maker Sherwin-Williams Co posted higher quarterly earnings helped by higher selling prices.
Net income for the second quarter rose to $227.8 million, or $2.17 per share, up from $179.1 million, or $1.66 per share
Sales rose 9.3 percent to $2.57 billion in the quarter.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image