Sherwin-Williams 2nd-qtr profit rises
July 19 (Reuters) - Top U.S. paints maker Sherwin-Williams Co posted higher quarterly earnings helped by higher selling prices.
Net income for the second quarter rose to $227.8 million, or $2.17 per share, up from $179.1 million, or $1.66 per share
Sales rose 9.3 percent to $2.57 billion in the quarter.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat