Freeport-McMoRan posts second-quarter profit
(Reuters) - Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc (FCX.N) reported second-quarter profit of $710 million, or 74 cents per share, on Thursday.
Revenue was $4.48 billion, the Phoenix, Arizona-based mining company said.
(Reporting By Steve James; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion