Freeport-McMoRan posts second-quarter profit
(Reuters) - Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc (FCX.N) reported second-quarter profit of $710 million, or 74 cents per share, on Thursday.
Revenue was $4.48 billion, the Phoenix, Arizona-based mining company said.
(Reporting By Steve James; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port