Yahoo CEO Mayer stands to make over $40 million
(Reuters) - Marissa Mayer, Yahoo Inc's new chief executive officer will make $1 million in annual salary, $12 million in restricted stock and stock options, and one-time retention and performance awards of $30 million vesting over five years.
As Google Inc's first female engineer and one of the earliest employees, Mayer's net worth is already estimated to be as much as $300 million.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks