Yahoo CEO Mayer stands to make over $40 million
(Reuters) - Marissa Mayer, Yahoo Inc's new chief executive officer will make $1 million in annual salary, $12 million in restricted stock and stock options, and one-time retention and performance awards of $30 million vesting over five years.
As Google Inc's first female engineer and one of the earliest employees, Mayer's net worth is already estimated to be as much as $300 million.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York