Yahoo CEO Mayer stands to make over $40 million
(Reuters) - Marissa Mayer, Yahoo Inc's new chief executive officer will make $1 million in annual salary, $12 million in restricted stock and stock options, and one-time retention and performance awards of $30 million vesting over five years.
As Google Inc's first female engineer and one of the earliest employees, Mayer's net worth is already estimated to be as much as $300 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine