Yahoo CEO Mayer stands to make over $40 million
(Reuters) - Marissa Mayer, Yahoo Inc's new chief executive officer will make $1 million in annual salary, $12 million in restricted stock and stock options, and one-time retention and performance awards of $30 million vesting over five years.
As Google Inc's first female engineer and one of the earliest employees, Mayer's net worth is already estimated to be as much as $300 million.
(Reporting By Jennifer Saba; editing by Andre Grenon)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak