REG - The Vitec Group PLC - Director Declaration
20 July 2012
The Vitec Group plc ("the Company")
Resignation of directorship from another publicly quoted company
In accordance with LR 9.6.14(2), the Company has been informed that Stephen Bird has ceased to be a non-executive director of Umeco plc with effect from 20 July 2012.
Group Company Secretary
A Snapshot of The Vitec Group
Vitec is an international Group principally serving customers in the broadcast, photographic and military, aerospace and government (MAG) markets. Listed on the London Stock Exchange with 2011 revenue of £351.0 million, Vitec is based on strong, well known, premium brands on which its customers worldwide rely. Vitec is organised in three Divisions: Videocom, Imaging & Staging, and Services.
Videocom designs and distributes systems and products used in broadcasting and live entertainment, film and video production and MAG.
Imaging & Staging designs, manufactures and distributes equipment and accessories for photography, video and events.
Services provides equipment rental, workflow design and technical support for camera, video, audio, fibre optic and wireless technology used by TV production teams and film crews.
More information can be found at: www.vitecgroup.com.
This information is provided by RNS
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds