Singapore Exchange says no comment on reports of LSE merger
SINGAPORE, July 20
SINGAPORE, July 20 (Reuters) - Singapore Exchange Ltd (SGX) said on Friday it would not comment on a press report that it was in merger talks with the London Stock Exchange Group.
"We do not comment on speculation and media reports," said a spokeswoman for the SGX.
The Daily Telegraph newspaper reported on Friday that the two bourses are in talks about a potential 7.2 billion pound ($11.3 billion) tie-up.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia