One suspect in custody in Denver movie theater shooting
DENVER (Reuters) - Police arrested a suspect in a shooting in a suburban Denver movie theatre in which 14 people were killed, and there was no evidence of a second gunman, Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said on Friday.
Dozens of police were at the scene, and the authorities evacuated the area while they checked if there was an explosive device in the area.
(Reporting By Keith Coffman, writing by Cynthia Johnston, editing by Diana Abdallah)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official