- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Obama: Committed to bringing Colorado shooter to justice
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Friday expressed shock and sorrow at the overnight shooting in a Denver movie theater that killed 14 people and wounded 50 others.
"We are committed to bringing whoever was responsible to justice, ensuring the safety of our people, and caring for those who have been wounded. As we do when confronted by moments of darkness and challenge, we must now come together as one American family," Obama said in a statement.
(Editing by Vicki Allen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this