Title insurer Fidelity National's 2nd-qtr profit rises
July 23 (Reuters) - Title insurer Fidelity National Financial Inc posted a higher quarterly profit as it earned higher premiums and recorded gains from acquisitions in its restaurant unit.
Net income for the second-quarter rose to $147 million, or 65 cents per share, from $80 million, or 36 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $1.74 billion in the quarter.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |