VMware to acquire network virtualization company for $1.05 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Software maker VMware Inc said it will acquire privately held Nicira Inc for about $1.05 billion in cash to expand its network virtualization portfolio.
The deal includes about $210 million of assumed unvested equity awards and is expected to close in the second half of 2012.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |