VMware to acquire network virtualization company for $1.05 bln
July 23 (Reuters) - Software maker VMware Inc said it will acquire privately held Nicira Inc for about $1.05 billion in cash to expand its network virtualization portfolio.
The deal includes about $210 million of assumed unvested equity awards and is expected to close in the second half of 2012.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data