TEXT-Fitch migrates Spectrum Power to non-monitored
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
July 23 - Fitch Ratings has migrated India-based Spectrum Power Generation Limited's (SPGL) National Long-Term 'Fitch BB-(ind)' rating with a Stable Outlook to the non-monitored category. This rating will now appear as 'Fitch BB-(ind)nm' on the agency's website. The agency has also migrated SPGL's INR1,776m preferred stock rating to 'Fitch B(ind)nm' from 'Fitch B(ind)'.
The ratings have been migrated to the non-monitored category due to lack of adequate information, and Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage of SPGL. The ratings will remain in the non-monitored category for a period of six months and be withdrawn at the end of that period. However, in the event the issuer starts furnishing information during this six-month period, the ratings could be reinstated and will be communicated through a rating action commentary.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |