BRIEF-Moody's affirms ratings of NRG Energy and GenOn Energy on merger announcement
July 24 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service today affirmed all of the ratings of NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG: Ba3 Corporate Family Rating) and of GenOn Energy, Inc., (GEN: B2 Corporate Family Rating) along with the debt instrument ratings at GEN subsidiaries, including GenOn Americas Generation, LLC (GENAG, B3 Senior Unsecured), GenOn Mid-Atlantic, LLC (GENMA, Ba1 Senior Secured) and GenOn REMA, LLC (GREMA, B1 Senior Secured) following the announcement of a stock for stock merger between NRG and GEN.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia