- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Owens & Minor to buy Celesio unit for $158 mln
July 23 |
July 23 (Reuters) - Owens & Minor Inc posted a higher profit for the second quarter and said it would buy the healthcare third-party logistics unit of Germany's Celesio AG for about $158 million to enter the European healthcare market.
Owens & Minor's second-quarter net profit rose to $30.1 million, or 48 cents per share, from $29.2 million, or 46 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue rose about 3 percent to $2.19 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this