China Sinopec to buy stake in Talisman UK unit for $1.5 bln
BEIJING, July 23
BEIJING, July 23 (Reuters) - China's top refiner Sinopec Corp said on Monday it has agreed to buy a 49 percent stake in the UK unit of Canada's Talisman Energy Inc for $1.5 billion.
Talisman is Canada's No. 5 independent oil producer.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source