Julius Baer, Bank of China in strategic partnership
ZURICH (Reuters) - Julius Baer (BAER.VX) has agreed with a strategic partnership with Bank of China (BOC) to refer clients to each other and undertake joint marketing activities, the Swiss private bank said on Monday.
Julius Baer, which is due to report half-year results on Monday, said it would also integrate Bank of China (Suisse).
BOC will refer clients with international private banking needs outside the Chinese mainland to Julius Baer, while clients of Julius Baer requiring banking services will be referred to BOC.
The two partners also expect to cooperate in product distribution, financial market research and joint initiatives including investment conferences.
(Reporting by Emma Thomasson)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources