ABB wins $100 mln order for gas plant in Oman
ZURICH, July 24
ZURICH, July 24 (Reuters) - Swiss engineering firm ABB said on Tuesday it had received a contract for more than $100 million to build a new gas condensate processing plant in Oman.
It said the order for Petroleum Development Oman was booked in the second quarter. ABB is due to report quarterly earnings on Thursday. (Reporting by Catherine Bosley)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official