India's Lupin Q1 net up 33 pct
July 24 (Reuters) - Lupin Ltd says: * April-June consolidated net profit at 2.80 bln rupees Vs 2.10 billion rupees year-ago.
* Consolidated net sales at 22.19 billion rupees Vs 15.43 billion rupees year-ago. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote