India's Lupin Q1 net up 33 pct
July 24 (Reuters) - Lupin Ltd says: * April-June consolidated net profit at 2.80 bln rupees Vs 2.10 billion rupees year-ago.
* Consolidated net sales at 22.19 billion rupees Vs 15.43 billion rupees year-ago. (Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in MUMBAI)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV