Indonesia raises 460 bln rph in sukuk auction
JAKARTA, July 24
JAKARTA, July 24 (Reuters) - Indonesia raised 460 billion rupiah ($48.65 million) from a sukuk auction on Tuesday, lower than a target of 500 billion rupiah, the debt office said.
The country only sold 25-year project-based sukuk at a weighted average yield of 6.69 percent. There were no winning bids for one-year sharia T-bills and six-year, 10-year as well as 15-year project-based sukuk.
Foreign ownership of sukuk stood at 5.38 trillion rupiah or 5.61 pct of the total as of July 20, data from debt office shows. ($1 = 9,455 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB