- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Japan PM: Hope to closely work with BOJ to support economy
TOKYO, July 24 |
TOKYO, July 24 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said on Tuesday he hopes to closely work with the Bank of Japan to support the economy.
"What's important is to share a common understanding on the problems (facing Japan's economy), although the government and the BOJ both have different roles to play," Noda told a parliamentary committee.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this