Bank of Canada to buy up to C$1 bln of bonds
TORONTO, July 24
TORONTO, July 24 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday plans to buy up to C$1 billion ($978.95 million) from up to seven government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on July 31.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media