Polycom posts lower net profit
July 24 (Reuters) - U.S. videoconferencing company Polycom Inc reported a lower quarterly net profit as business in Europe slowed.
Net income for the second quarter fell to $6.5 million, or 4 cents per share, from $28.5 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source