Polycom posts lower net profit
July 24 (Reuters) - U.S. videoconferencing company Polycom Inc reported a lower quarterly net profit as business in Europe slowed.
Net income for the second quarter fell to $6.5 million, or 4 cents per share, from $28.5 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe