- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
Galapagos identifies possible new osteoarthritis drug
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian drug developer Galapagos is in line for an undisclosed milestone payment after identifying a possible oral treatment for osteoarthritis as part of its collaboration with France's Servier, it said on Tuesday.
"This achievement also marks the third alliance with a different pharma partner in which Galapagos has identified a pre-clinical candidate," Onno van de Stolpe, Chief Executive Officer of Galapagos, said in a statement.
(Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this