Galapagos identifies possible new osteoarthritis drug
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian drug developer Galapagos is in line for an undisclosed milestone payment after identifying a possible oral treatment for osteoarthritis as part of its collaboration with France's Servier, it said on Tuesday.
"This achievement also marks the third alliance with a different pharma partner in which Galapagos has identified a pre-clinical candidate," Onno van de Stolpe, Chief Executive Officer of Galapagos, said in a statement.
(Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video