Galapagos identifies possible new osteoarthritis drug
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Belgian drug developer Galapagos is in line for an undisclosed milestone payment after identifying a possible oral treatment for osteoarthritis as part of its collaboration with France's Servier, it said on Tuesday.
"This achievement also marks the third alliance with a different pharma partner in which Galapagos has identified a pre-clinical candidate," Onno van de Stolpe, Chief Executive Officer of Galapagos, said in a statement.
(Reporting By Ben Deighton)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official