Akamai posts higher revenue
July 25 (Reuters) - Internet content delivery company Akamai Technologies Inc posted 20 percent rise in revenue, helped by higher adoption of its cloud infrastructure service.
Revenue for the company, which competes with Level 3 Communications and Limelight Networks, rose to $331 million.
Net income fell to $44 million, or 24 cents per share, from $47.9 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |