Akamai posts higher revenue
July 25 (Reuters) - Internet content delivery company Akamai Technologies Inc posted 20 percent rise in revenue, helped by higher adoption of its cloud infrastructure service.
Revenue for the company, which competes with Level 3 Communications and Limelight Networks, rose to $331 million.
Net income fell to $44 million, or 24 cents per share, from $47.9 million, or 25 cents per share, a year earlier.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet