Citrix Systems posts higher quarterly profit
July 25 (Reuters) - Business software maker Citrix Systems Inc posted a higher quarterly profit, helped by demand for its professional services.
Net income rose to $92 million, or 49 cents a share, in the second quarter from $82 million, 43 cents, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 16 percent to $615 million.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report