Flextronics quarterly profit falls on weak PC sales
July 25 (Reuters) - Flextronics International Ltd's quarterly profit fell as depressed PC sales lowered its revenue by 20 percent.
Net income for the first quarter fell to $128.5 million, or 20 cents per share, compared with $132 million, or 18 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue at the Singapore-based electronics manufacturer fell to $6 billion.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets