Jindal Steel & Power unit to raise 5 bln rupees via bonds-source
MUMBAI, July 25
MUMBAI, July 25 (Reuters) - Jindal Power Ltd, a unit of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, plans to raise 5 billion rupees ($89 million) through bonds, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Wednesday.
The firm will issue 2-year bonds, with a put/call option at the end of six months, at 10 percent, said the source.
HDFC Bank is one of the arrangers to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 56.1650 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead