Jindal Steel & Power unit to raise 5 bln rupees via bonds-source
MUMBAI, July 25
MUMBAI, July 25 (Reuters) - Jindal Power Ltd, a unit of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, plans to raise 5 billion rupees ($89 million) through bonds, a source with direct knowledge of the deal said on Wednesday.
The firm will issue 2-year bonds, with a put/call option at the end of six months, at 10 percent, said the source.
HDFC Bank is one of the arrangers to the deal, the source said. ($1 = 56.1650 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich