Las Vegas Sands Q2 earnings fall, missing Wall Street view
LOS ANGELES, July 25
LOS ANGELES, July 25 (Reuters) - Las Vegas Sands Corp's second-quarter earnings declined, missing Wall Street forecasts, on slower growth from the casino operator's Asian properties.
Las Vegas Sands reported a profit of $240.6 million, down from $367.6 million a year earlier. Per-share earnings fell to 29 cents from 45 cents last year.
Net revenue rose to $2.6 billion from $2.3 billion.
Analysts expected earnings of 60 cents per share on revenue of $2.8 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'